Getting Married on Fort Benning {Fort Benning Wedding Photographer}

To use the Fort Benning Chapels, you must have a valid military ID. This applies to active duty and retired service members, National Guard and reservists on active duty orders, widows/widowers, their immediate family members, and authorised DA civilians. Exceptions may be granted, but only by the Installation Command Chaplain. Chapels are reserved by a Fort Benning Chaplain after meeting with the couple and agreeing to officiate or sponsor their wedding.

To reserve the chapel, you will need to present the following together before final approval is granted by the Installation Chaplain or Deputy Installation Chaplain:

  • Completed Wedding Reservation Form: click here for a blank application
  • Copy of your military ID card
  • Copy of ordination license (if civilian clergy is marrying you)
  • Copy of your pre-marital counseling certificate
  • Chapel reservation form signed by your sponsoring chaplain and yourself


For more details, visit

Fort Benning Garrison Chaplain’s Office
7001 Brockman Street
Building 102
Fort Benning, Georgia 31905
Tel: 706.545.2288


About bellamusephotography

Photographer for Bella Muse Photography
This entry was posted in Helpful Hints and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s